Friday, January 14, 2011

Good News Came My Way!

    Hey Guys!  Yesterday treated me well, with the news that I am the Summer 2011 CCK Theatre Counselor.  I am so excited.  Last year's Theatre programming was interesting to say the least, and caused me to think that with some planning and aspiration, the theatre program area could be fantastic. I have been so excited about this opportunity, I even started planning potential activities before my interview.  With such great news coming my way, I have started going through theatre textbooks I have at home and I have been highlighting, reading and searching for the best activities that I can use and I am proud to say that I already have 8 pages of my "handbook" typed.  I plan to introduce aspects of theatre that many overlook, and I want to entertain the campers as well as teach.  Who said you can't learn and have fun!?!?!

  I will keep you guys posted about how my plans for the summer work out. I can't wait for summer.  I guess that will be my pay off for a great and productive Spring semester.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment