Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer is Here

Hello All!  I am so sorry that I have not posted in a long time but I have been so very busy
with the last few weeks of school and I am very happy to say that I am officially on summer vacation.
Finally I am free from papers, discussions, projects and assignments.  Don't get me wrong, I love school
but I am so glad that the semester is finally over and I leave for camp in just a couple of days.  I hope to keep you all posted on my summer happenings but I am not sure that I will be able to post much.  I promise that I will continue to crochet and I am very excited to introduce this project that I just completed for a friend from school that is getting married.  Drum roll please...




This is my first ever crochet apron.  I was very easy to make and didn't take that long either.  I was
so proud to give this to her as well as a crochet dishcloth  and some kitchen necessities such as a
glass pie dish and some measuring spoons and cups.  I love to give gifts to others and I am so excited
for her and her new life with her soon-to-be husband.  The next craft I have coming up is a crocheted vest.  It is very Bohemian and I am loving the process of seeing it come to life.  With that said, have fun and be safe this summer and I can't wait to share with you some of my adventures. 

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment