Friday, May 20, 2011

Pottery with My Big Sister

Two posts in the same day is quite out of the ordinary for me, so consider it a very special occasion.  A couple of weeks before, my sister Erin and I painted pottery together.  It was so much fun and I decided to make a plate to put in my room with my motto, "Change the World With a Smile," so that every morning when I wake up I am inspired to be a ray of sunshine in the world around me.  This is documentation of what occur and I can't wait to go back and paint something else sometime soon.










 

As you can see, we had lots of fun painting pottery can having girl talk as we worked.  I used to hate painting because it was so time consuming and I felt that I was never good at it.  Now that I am older and more experienced, I love it and I enjoy making special things like pottery that can last as a life-long keepsake.  This was my first time painting pottery and I am sure that it will not be my last.
What would be the motto that you would put on your inspirational plate???  Tell me about it!

XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment